THE MUTTLEY CREW
Dog Walking, Doggy Day Care and Overnight Holiday Boarding
DOGGY DAY CARE
I provide a doggy day care service where you can be assured that your dog will be cared for as though they are one of my own and will have free reign of our home and fully enclosed garden. There are no kennels here!!
Walks are tailored to suit each dog as much as possible, however, I try to give the dogs around 1.5 hours of exercise per day. I vary the locations but usually visit places like Ashton Court, Bourton Coombe, Prior Woods, Goblin Coombe, Belmont Woods, Wraxall Fields and Golden Valley Fields to name but a few!
Please join my Facebook page as I can post pictures so that you can see what your dog has been up to!
All dogs must be fully vaccinated, treated for fleas/worms and friendly with other dogs.
Daycare opening hours are weekdays from 8:30am - 5:30pm and your dog will be collected and returned at these times so that you can concentrate on your day ahead.
I offer holiday boarding in a home from home environment. Your beloved pooch will be cared for in a loving family home and distracted from your absence with lots of cuddles, exciting walks and the company of other dogs. I will also post pictures of them on my Facebook page so that you can see what they've been up to whilst you've been away!
If you're out at work during the day, struggling to juggle family life or maybe you're not as mobile as you used to be, I can provide a professional dog walking service to help you out. Your dog will be collected and safely transported to exciting locations for a 1 hour walk, where they can run free (with your permission), play with their friends and enjoy a fun, social group walk. They will then be cleaned, towelled down and delivered home for a snooze to await your return.
I can offer daily visits for your puppy, whilst you're out of the house, to provide some company, playtime, feeding and toilet breaks in order to break up their day and help to wear them out for your return home.
- Fully insured and licenced by North Somerset Council for all services provided
- Free meet and greet provided for all services to discuss your requirements and complete any neccessary forms. We then ask that you book a trial walk or daycare booking before commencing regular appointments or a trial night before overnight boarding stays.
- Rest assured there are NO kennels in my Daycare and Boarding home, I provide a home from home environment and will care for your dog as you do at home.
YOUR DOG'S HOLIDAY CHECKLIST
- Vaccination Card - showing immunisations against common canine diseases
- Food - please bring enough of your dog's usual food to last the duration of their holiday
- Flea treatment - please ensure your dog is up to date on flea and worming treatments in order to protect them and our other residents
- Bed (if required) - I have plenty of dog beds and sofa's for your dog to sleep on, however, feel free to bring their bed if you wish
- Medication - I can administer any standard medication as required
** I use my own bowls, leads, toys and poo bags and have plenty of them so there's no need to bring any of these items